Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Google Maps: Marker clustering & balloon content

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Thanks for a great plugin!

I wonder if it’s possible to add the marker clustering feature to Google Maps (see below)? It would be very useful when displaying all events on a single map.
    https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/marker-clustering

Also, as far as I can tell from the documentation, I can only change the styling of the balloon. It would be awesome if I could edit the content shown in the location balloon on the map as well (e.g. with a link to the specific event).

Best regards,
    Jeppe

Franky
    Keymaster

This clustering is now next on my list, a very nice suggestion.
    Concerning the balloon content: you can change the content of course, search for balloon settings (“Default location balloon format” in Settings=>Locations).

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice 🙂 Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks a lot for your effort in implementing this. I use the [eme_locations_map] to display all my locations with events. Is the marker clustering enabled by default after the next plugin update, or will there be documentation on how to enable it?

Franky
    Keymaster

Like the readme in the changeset mentions:
    * add marker_clustering option to eme_locations_map shortcode (allows to cluster a umber of markers together, values: true/false)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wicked! Thanks for the reference. Looking forward to seeing the next update in action.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top