Google Calendar Synchrinization

Events Made Easy Forums Postponed feature requests Google Calendar Synchrinization

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JK
    Participant

Hy Franky,

would it be possible to integrate Google Calendar synchronization to EME so that EME would sync all events to an Google Calendar?

Many thanks for consideration.

Cheers
    Joerg

Franky
    Keymaster

I’m not pushing events to facebook and I don’t intend to push to google either. Reason: their API is so volatile … although, using the available hooks you can already call facebook/google.
    But for google: is a simple ical-link not enough? You can subscribe to EME events like that.

JK
    Participant

Hi Franky,

the reason behind my request is that I want to show a calendar that shows not only the EME events but also appointments coming from another plugin I use. Here free slots are showing that clients can book for individual courses and trainings.

By now they need to check different calendars to see if any event is addressed.

Cheers
    Joerg

Carl B
    Participant

Hi
    Did this ever get resolved as i would also like to import google calendar events into event calendar

Cheers

carl

Franky
    Keymaster

This feature request was about pushing EME events to google calendars, not the other way around. Both will not be happening, I simply don’t have the resources to investigate and keep in check with Google and facebook API’s all the time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.