Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented [eme_locations_map] restricted by author or event categories

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It would be useful to be able to restrict the [eme_locations_map] by author so that on a page it’s possible to show a map where all events by this author (or event contact) are held.

Also it would be useful to restrict the locations map by event categories so that it’s possible to have a page about that event category and show a map of locations (without a user having to filter).

Franky
    Keymaster

The categories is already possible, just use also eventful=true

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s great about the categories.

Franky
    Keymaster

Next version will also have this:

* Added author and contact_person options to the locations_map shortcode, but only used if eventful=1 and then it gets locations with events (where events then match the author and/or contact person). If eventful=0 (default), the contact_person is ignored (currently doesn’t exist for locations) but location author is taken into account

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s great, thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve just updated to the latest version 2.2.88 and tried the following but it shows all eventful locations, and doesn’t limit the locations map to events by the author.

[eme_locations_map eventful=1 author="#_PERSONWPID" width="100%" height="500" show_locations="0" marker_clustering="1" letter_icons="0"]

I used #_PERSONWPID as the author value as that works for eme_events and eme_calendar, but also tried #_PERSONID and #_NICKNAME but none of these work.

Franky
    Keymaster

I accidentally added the two options to the eme_locations shortcode, not the eme_locations_map shortcode. This change adds it also to the eme_locations_map shortcode:
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2750953/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok great, I’ll wait for the next version.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top