Events Made Easy Forums Postponed feature requests Add Way to Display Order of those who Register for an Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cmerims
    Participant

In our Attendees List format, we display the following information:
    #_ATTENDLASTNAME, #_ATTENDFIRSTNAME, #_ATTENDEMAIL

We have some events where it is important to know in what order the individuals registered for the event. For example, we want to be able to note something like, the first two people who register will be considered for the time slot, the remaining who register will be put on a wait list.

I couldn’t find a field within the list of #_ATTEND fields that would display this type of information. Is there a field we could display that I’m not seeing, or could you add a field?

Also, in this case, it would be nice to also display the names in RSVP order sometimes vs. Alphabetical order by last name (which seems to be the default). Is there a way to change the default order in which the Attendee List is displayed?

Thanks!

Franky
    Keymaster

Attendees just display the attendees for an event, but since the same one person can (potentially) register multiple times for an event, attendees don’t have all the booking info.
    In your case, you want to check out the booking list. There you also have the placeholders #_BOOKINGCREATIONDATE, #_BOOKINGCREATIONTIME and #_BOOKINGID to help you decide who was first.
    Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten around to allow this list to be sorted in a way of your choice yet

cmerims
    Participant

Ok, thanks Franky for the VERY quick response!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.