Events Made Easy Forums Feature requests Recurring payment

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

Thanks for a great plugin.

I’m currently testing EME to use it as a booking system with a subscription (recurring payment every month). It’s actually a rental system with limited spaces so I use the booking form (not the membership form) because of the waiting list functionality. I use Stripe as payment gateway. So far, I haven’t been able to figure out how to setup EME to recurring payments so I’m using a different WP plugin (Direct Stripe) to handle the monthly subscription payment. It would be nice to have it all done by a single plugin, though. Especially because Stripe is already supported by EME and Direct Stripe doesn’t allow my users to cancel their subscriptions, so I have to do it manually from the Stripe Dashboard. Is it possible to allow recurring payments in EME? Stripe documentation on Subscriptions is here: https://stripe.com/docs/api/php#subscriptions

Also, in some of the other payment gateways there is an option for testing/live. As far as I can tell, testing mode for Stripe is currently not supported by EME. Is it possible to add this feature?

Best regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

First the hint that the search gave me the answer:

Your search for “Recurring payment” did not match any entries.

In the list of results for “recurring” I found this thread.

I join this request what means that I’m looking for a way to do memberships with monthly, recurring payment to, paid via stripe and paypal.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top