Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Help with Multi Form and calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    I’m a little stuck…. I’m not a web designer-miles away from it but OK with the basics in wordpress and my website is only for my small business. The EME is brilliant so far but I’m pulling my hair out right now and need some help. I want to create a multi form and a few other things but don’t know how. The basics are sorted and look great but I need people to book more than one event and then pay for it. I have seen the example documentation on here but it may aswell be written in japanese for me 🙂 Like I say, I can handle wordpress as I don’t need to know the HTML but I’m struggling with this. Even if I did know, I’m unsure where I even put the coding-does is go just go in RSVP or do i create a template.
    I also need to create a calendar as apposed to a list-but I’m stuck.
    I appreciate everyone here may answer me back with some cracking advice but unless it’s simple to follow I will just get lost.
    I just rang a local web designer and asked if I could pay an hourly rate to just sit with him to do a one off fix (would probably take 5 mins for him) and he said yes for £100…. that aint gonnna happen today. Happy to donate to the page if I can just get this sorted.
    Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers
    Dave

Franky
    Keymaster

This is the doc (I corrected it a bit just now):
    http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/eme_add_multibooking_form/

But the example there should be sufficiently clear to start with.
    And the calendar has its own shortcode. If you’re unclear on how to start, read this:
    http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/category/documentation/3-installation-and-usage/

Anonymous
    Inactive

THanks for the reply….. greatly appreciated. I’ll have a recce now and get back to you. cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top