Events Made Easy Forums How do I … great but how do i…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I have been looking for an event plugin for quite a while and never i can find something that cna do what i want, but…

eme seems to have what i need but i have some questions.

For the record, this is not a plugin that one chooses, although it looks promising.

First of all, do you know a nice theme that styles eme a bit?

I’ll explain my case, makes it easier to explain what i want.

i am trying to automate a website, call it a small community for single people. We offer ski-packages, sail packages for singles.

What we have noticed is that a potential client wants to know who has subscribed already. We do not want to publish names but but the amount of men and women subscribed and their age.

I noticed that we can make additional form fields but how do we integrate them in the form itself?

How can we list the amount of men and women subscribed + their age?

Thank you in advance

Roger

Franky
    Keymaster

EME allows you to change what is shown (using shortcodes and templates) and how it is shown (partly using templates for html-layout and using CSS for styling). These things are yours to configure.
    Concerning additional fields, the doc is there for you:
    http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/category/documentation/7-placeholders/7-6-registration-form-fields/

And using [eme_bookings] with a specific template, you can decide what to show (I use it for a theater club to show the names of the people signed up, but any field can be added, see http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/category/documentation/6-shortcodes/eme_bookings/ )

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks

i found how to make additional form fields and to display them like: age and male/female

if i register for an event , works good and got the hang of the templating thing but…

so age is form id_1 and male/female is fom id_2

meaning if someone registers we know it is a male or female and their age

But how to display that, display the total amount of registered men, the total amount of registered women, and display the ages of all women and all men?

went through the documentation but i got stuck

Franky
    Keymaster

In your template for eme_bookings, use #_FIELD{xx}, see this part of the doc:

#_FIELD{xx} returns the answer (the tag, not the real value chosen for multi-option fields) for the extra form field with ID or name xx
    •#_FIELDVALUE{xx} returns the answer (not the tag, but the real value chosen for multi-option fields) for the extra form field with ID or name xx
    •#_FIELDNAME{xx} returns the name for the extra form field with ID or name xx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top